Monday, July 30, 2012

A Fun Week at Passport VBS!!

 We had a great week of going to and helping at Passport.  We always love this chance to do Passport as a family.  Andy was the water slide man again this year and I did the Pre-school area with Joy Gladden.  Our kids had great shephards and loved all the fun things they did.  They even loved getting there early to help set up bounce houses and water slides.  They were very helpful when it came to staying after and helping mom clean up the pre-school area.  It is always so neat to see how God works through the lives of kids during the week.  Both Allie and Andrew raised their hands to ask Jesus into their hearts.  Even though Andrew tells me he has done it other times, it still makes my heart happy.  I was able to be with Allie when they asked the kids about asking Jesus into their hearts.  She had her hand raised so high and was so excited.  The picture below of her on her knees is when they were praying.  She was too cute!!  I love seeing my kid's hearts and hearing them sing their VBS songs throughout the house!

























No comments:

Post a Comment