Friday, September 14, 2012

Allie Starts Pre-School

It's official...we have begun our last year in the pre-school world. Our Allie started 4 year old pre-school!! She has a wonderful teacher named Mrs. Pearson. We went to meet her teacher the week before school started. She was an old pro at finding things in the classroom. Her room is actually the room that Andrew spent his first 2 years in. On Allie's first day she was excited to have her table decorated and to run through her sign. I knew getting dressed was going to be a challenge, even though she picked out her outfit at Target. She is in a very picky stage with clothes and shoes! I knew it was going to be a battle, so I braced myself for it and just did it...screaming and all! Once we got out of the house she was fine. She did great at drop off. I was sad, knowing this was my last pre-schooler! When I came to pick her up she was most excited that she had helped clean up the red table for Mrs. Pearson. Mrs. Pearson also let me know what a great helper she was. She had even cleaned up a table before all the kids were done at it! That's my girl!! She told everyone who asked about school that she cleaned up the table. I loved her message she left grandma, "hi grandma, school was good, I cleaned up the red table, I really tried my best, and it's Austin's first day of school." She was excited and proud!! I love that I still have her home 3 days a week with either Andy or I. I'm trying to hold onto my baby as long as I can!!

No comments:

Post a Comment